Monday, September 29, 2008

U-Turn

So yesterday my brother FINALLY decided to buy Mac Os X Leopard for our Mac. Having a gift card and some "hook-ups" we got it for a good price, right off the bat I knew I wasn't going to have trouble with it. Getting home I immediately pop it in the DVD drive and start to install it. Going through the whole process without anything happening around half way into the installation the computer tells me I have to restart the installation and computer. I thought to myself "No biggie", maybe by restarting it it's going to start working just fine. Well, didn't really go my way. Turning on the computer I'm lead to the opening screen, like usual, for a much longer than I expected. And THAT'S when I knew I had a problem. I called the Apple guy and he told me the only way I can get it fixed is if I go to the Apple store in La Encatada, which is a trillion miles away. Having all this problems with the Mac led me to go to my last resort, my PC. I didn't want too, but I had too. I can't live without the interwebz. My question is WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE PROBLEMS WHEN I GET NEW TECH. TOYS??? First iPod, I broke the screen like in 3 months. That was a horrible dark day. Second iPod, I take care of it like it was part of my soul, turns out it can really work with the PC...AND Mac that I have. I just want to listen to my iPod...is that to much to ask?

Lets get away from the baddies.

Photobucket
As some people know, I'm a record/vinyl collector. When I saw this I simply just feel in love. Artist Jean Shin created this masterpiece called "Sound Wave". It puts more appreciation into the aesthetics of vinyls. Located in NYC's Museum of Art.

Photobucket
Q-Tip has finally released his artwork and tracklist for his new album I've been emancipating about "The Renaissance".
1. Johnny Is Dead
2. Won’t Trade
3. Gettin’ Up
4. Offishal
5. You
6. Fight/Love
7. ManWomanBoogie
8. Move
9. Dance On Glass
10. Life Is Betta
11. Believe
12. Shaka
Only waiting till it comes out so I can do my little album review.

Loop Analysis

Loop-Analysis is a production dou I'm in that my friend Nick started. Basically its two guys with an MPC(in the near future), a lot of vinyls, love for sample based Hip-Hop, and love for music. Around 3 years ago I started to realize Hip-Hop was sounding crappier and crappier and you know what they say, "If you can't beat them, join them". Not really. We are going to do Hip-Hop music that sounds like...HIP-HOP MUSIC. Nothing with 1000bpm (beat per minute) hi-hats, lame synth melodys, saying "yeah, I get money!" on every track, basslines that make crappy sound systems rattle, its simple going to be Hip-Hop as we know and fell in love with. Were going to be realeasing shirts, stickers, we have wallpapers for you computer, banners, and soon an album. So check us out at myspace.com/loopanalysis.

Loop Analysis


That all for today. Didn't blog as much because I'm bummed about my Mac but as soon as I get it fixed I'll let you guys know. For now, I'm just waiting. Not for my Mac, I haven't even send it to the Apple store. I'm waiting for...another thing. Get well.

No comments:

Post a Comment