Thursday, September 11, 2008

"Blog reminds me of how you spell bolognia"

So the title quote today was given to me by my good friend Ricardo in Alebra. Way to go Ricardo.

Well today was a fun day. I advertise "hectoriscool.blogspot.com" again. Even to some teachers. I had an unhealthy portion of Taco Bell(even though I dont really like Taco Bell), had a minor rave, and supported the JV Pueblo football team but like always they lost. And also thanks to every one that said "I checked your blog!' that seriously made my day. =)

But lets get to the cool stuff.

Well this is not so cool. Were in the middle of political "and i approve this message" commercials. McCain's campaign has been releasing some commercials battling it agaisnt Obama with some unbelieveable stuff. Watch it for your self.



This to songs have been driving me crazy lately. Crazy in a good way.
First is Alice Deejay 1999 tance hit "Better of Alone". With the melody of the synth you'll recognize it in a heart beat.



Devin the Dudes new single "I Cant Make It Home" of his new upcoming album "Landing Gear" has been riniging in my head. Again I fall in love with his detailed humorous lyrical content, Check it out.



Also ive gone into my Jason Mraz binge again...And Tricias voice is coming back.

So I hope everybody had a great day. I'll be blogging kind of late or not at all because were going to have a game at Sabino and it's long drive back. GO BAND!. But for know keep chekin' the blog
=)'s and love to all.

3 comments:

  1. Hey man this is Ricardo,
    this is my first ever comment on a real blog man.
    im loving the whole concept of free expression and voice

    think i might start blogging too.
    well i love the art you have in here and the writing is...
    well the writing IS you.
    interesting and eye catching.
    keep it up man.
    you know i love you.
    in the most non gayest way possible
    lol

    ps. adding your link to my favorites

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read your blog...

    But does that make me a groupie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey its chivo, just want to say that i've been reading your blogs ( even though i"ve only been online twice this week) and i'm impressed at what you have written.keep up the good work and i'll be back soon.
    see ya monday

    P.S i'm still trying to find a cool name for our group so if an idea clicks i'll tell you.


    P.S.S? (i promise i'll pay you back for all the food you've givin me.)

    ReplyDelete