Sunday, September 14, 2008

Relief

Recently, I've been going through a moment in time where i've been relieving alot of things. Even though I have always said not to bottle up stuff me being human I'm always going to have something bottled up. Either if its an old thing or a recent event that has happened. For me its the relieve of letting everybody know I have overcomed one of my pass struggles. What is it? Iam sorry my fellow blogger readers, your going to have to take me out for coffee one day and ask. But for now, understand that the feeling of relief is one of the best feeling the soul can feel. And if right now your thinking of it as a dirty thing then go right ahead because an orgasm is basically a sence of relief.

Lets go on a different path now.

A Tribe Called Quest's rapper and producer Q-Tip is coming out with his long awaited album "The Renaissance". You can say that this album is in the same category as Dr. Dre's "Detox" and Guns N' Roses album "Chinnese Democracy" as one of the most awaited albums. His first single,"Gettin' Up", is a catchy chorus, sample filed uplifting song with smart and catchy lyrical content to follow it. Great music video too. Without the big booty hoes and the rented Bentleys.


-Samples Black Ivory's "You and I", which is also a great song

To me controversy equals big sales. Iam pretty sure that director, writer, and actor Spike Lee has figured this out for him self. Being that all his movies invlove some sort of black social justice issue, he has been seen as a man who likes to gamble in the movie buisness. His new movie movie "Miracle at St. Ana" is a WWII based movie involving mystery, religion, action, and much more. Check out the trailer.

P.S. If you seen the movie posters I love how it says "A Spike Lee Joint". So gangsta.

A cool toy. or "action figure", for all you Dark Knight junkies.



Japenes architects Sou Fujimoto designed a very sheek, modern house that I will not complain if I had to call it my homw.





Iam a big fan of MSNBC's show "How To Catch an Online Predator" with Chris Hansen. Well apperently Chris Hansen is going to taste a drink out of his own glass. LITERALLY!. He was caught in Las Vegas partying and drunk of his head. Pretty funny if you ask me.


Well that's the blog for today. I did'nt blog Friday or Saturday because i've been having a life. Friday I had school and the band went witht the football team to Sabino. We got killed 60 something to 6, and we didnt battle their drumline. I got home around 11:00PM and feel asleep once I felt the presence of my bed. Saturday I had a fun day with a special someone and blogging was the last thing on my mind. I see you guys tomorrow. Ready for a new week and =)'s and love to all.

1 comment: