Thursday, September 18, 2008

Long Day...

Even though today we got out of school at 11:11PM it still felt like a horribly long day. The simple fact that we were in our late classes very early in the morning made it kind of tricky for us. After school me, Alexis, Jesus, and Paul decided on going to KFC. A while passed and we changed our minds to Wings Stop. When arriving at Wings Stop we see that it was packed, so we headed to KFC. We had a nice little lunch. And the cashier gave us our drinks for free. That was pretty cool. We headed back to school for band practice. A very slow, hot, dehydrated practice. Finishing with practice I joined Tricia on her swim meet against Cholla and Suckyside. It was pretty cool seeing a good middle school friend on Chollas swim team. Found out he needs a drummer for his band. Otherwise their meet went pretty well.
That was my day. Oddly, long.

All of you know I do artist of the week. When I say artist I mean a painter, graphic designer, and etc. But even though being an artist can cover so many things I would like to time and appreciate photographers. Photographers like Terry Richardson. Here seen with Barack Obama.

Being seen more as in a "pop culture" photographer he is known to work with people like Kanye West, Jay-Z, Pharell Wiliams, Johnny Knoxville, and many others. He is also know for a making a collaboration with street wear brand Supreme and Kermit the Frog to create this shirt.


Here some other images







Lol's. Self-Sustanible chair. Silly Asians.


Well I have nothing else but to leave you fellow blog readers to a soothing Jazz Funk song.
Rodney Franklin - The Groove


Tomorrow I'm going to be at the game. Which means maybe not blogging. Otherwise, otherwise nothing I'm too tired to add some things else.

No comments:

Post a Comment