Wednesday, September 17, 2008

College Night

(This was last night but I only had time to post it today.)

Sometimes I take a little of my time and think. Think about what you might ask. Most of the time its about school, music, and what to do next weekend. But the main thing that ALWAYS stays on my mind is my future. My future wife, my future home, my future children, my future career, my future self. Basically what I want to be when I grow up. Seriously, right now, I don't even know. Undecided. I like to cook, should I go for culinary. I like music, should I study music. I like human anatomy, should I be some sort of sport medicine. I like psychology, ...should I go into psychology. I like writing, I like alot of stuff. There for I don't know what to major in yet. But last night I mostly focused on Journalism. Blogging helps me pursue this. Any blog haters out there, take that. I got some good information about some schools and had fun with my fellow college hunters. Liz, Frank, Esa, Ricardo, Pablo, Patricia, Hillary, Mark, Victor, and many others who attended. Specially a thanks to Mr. Reitz and Mr. Alderson for leading us to a college of our preference.
But I'm going to stop talking and let you see some pics.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My English teacher. Or as I like to say, one of the BEST teachers i've had so far. (Mr. Rietz)
Photobucket
Photobucket

The representatives of the University of Missouri. A great Journalism school I plan on attending.
Photobucket

St. John's isn't your average school. A school that only requires some specific books, no textbooks. From what the representative told me, "A great school to start your writing career with".
Photobucket

Coming to this even I just a bag full of pamphlets and catalogs. Basically a bag full of opportunities.

1 comment:

  1. college night sounds fun. I guess i missed out! I wasnt able to go because i was sick. Which is bad for me i really take my future seriouse and i have no idea what i want to do, i have so many intersts that are all different fields it drives me crazy.
    Any sugestions on colleges?!?
    it might help.

    ReplyDelete