Wednesday, September 17, 2008

"I Like Chopping Down Trees"

If your in Mr. Rietz 3rd period class I'm pretty sure you'll find the title amusing.

Last night I was suppose to do artist of the week. Due to technical diffulculties I could'nt. But hey, I can tonight.

This week's artist is Alberto Seveso from Italy. He's a graphic designer and illustrator that uses none other than humans in his art. Good way to use of what you have.

















Dope.

I've been getting complements saying "I like the house you posted on your blog". First off thank you and second theres many to come.

Architects Shigeru Ban, David Chipperfield, Carl Ettensperger, Zaha Hadid, Kengo Kuma, Piero Lissoni, and Chad Oppenheim arrived on a 560-acre island named Dellis Cay at the Turks & Caicos Archipielago with a vision. 30,000 sq ft house due to be completed 2010. There's not a price tag yet but you can only imagine.



<







Song of the day
Dave Brubeks-Blue Rondo A La Turk

-Its time measure-9/8ths...for all you band geeks.

Today was a normal-ish Wensday. 1st period the news went great. 2nd period, were progressing on our show music. 3rd period, Mr. Rietz showed us a very repetetive movie and we started working on our process analysis essay. Lunch, had a good conversation with Sade. Advisory, very LONG. Subway was fun. And repeat for tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. GOOD BLOG
    I go back and forth to TCI and enjoyed alllllllllllllll the pics ...........tell me more, tell me more.......thejakestershow@gmail.com
    TCI Portal -

    Join Now

    ReplyDelete