Monday, September 22, 2008

lolgetalife

So today we got to use some MacBooks in BioTech. Being that I've advertise this blog so much some of my fellow class mates decided on visiting it. After taking a look at it they got mad because it didn't say nothing about 7th period. So since I'm always open on ideas for me to blog about I guess I'll talk about 7th period. 7th period starts by me leaving Mr. Reffs class all the way in the T-buildings. I make my way into the main building only to be left looking for Tricia in a pool of school driven high school students. For me, its not even half way to my day. Finding Tricia I say hi and see if she wants to hang out after school. Almost all the time the answer is, yes. I proceed inside the class greeting myself to Dr. Lettes and some of my fellow classmates. I sit in my group shared with Izamar, Daniel (or as I like to say "Green Eyes"), and Chris. Immediately we start conversing. With Izamar the conversation is almost always about swimming and her little crushes(don't worry I wont say nothing), with Daniel it's always about girls and oddly enough...sex, and with Chris it's about how "weird" I'am and about Taco Bell. Our class work that day may consist on practice labs and how to convert milliliters into even smaller liters making the class period go fairly fast. For most, ending the day. For me, just ending my school day. Leaving the class room only to find a gift awaiting for me.

Ed Bangers Records will be hosting a special engagement for Justice's Universe fil "A Cross The Universe" at the New York venue Webster Hall. This event is being held to celebrate the release of their new DVD and acts like Justice, Busy P, Sabastian, and So Me will be performing. All I got to say is I'm getting the DVD and if anybody I willing to join and pay me a trip to New York, that will be awesome.
Photobucket
(The picture was a little explicit, I had to fix it a little.)

So trolling around the internet today I found this:

The first big screen T.V., to bad their not cool anymore.

George Micheals, one of my favorite artist of all time, has yet again gotten himself arrested in a public bathroom. Most of you maybe know the incident that happened to him in a Beverly Hills public bathroom a few years ago. I'am not saying nothing but it involved soliciting sex to an undercover cop. YIKES!. Well this time he got caught with grade A and C drugs in an underground loo. An underground club for you that don't have a clue what that is. All I got to say to him is "pick a closet or another kind of closed rooms to do your dirty deeds next time".
Photobucket
Here seen in the 1980's, when looking girly was cool.

That is all for today. Kind of a random post if you ask me, But anyways, this week is going to be a busy week so if I don't blog some days DON'T WORRY, i'll always try to squeeze in time. And I hope I get a good grade in Mr. Reitz process analysis essay.

2 comments:

  1. Daniel (GREEN EYES)- Thanks 4 shoing some love on the blog...
    I feel real special...
    Hopefully 1 day it will become an everyday thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah hector
    thanks for showing sum luv for 7th period :]
    but! you made me sound like i have 10 crushes! and you know there's only one :/( we wont mention name)
    well thanx for bloging about me! :)
    well 7th perdiod it a pretty fun class!
    im good at pipetting! unlike someone missing over there.. and the other shaking jajajaja
    sorry guys! i just had to make fun of :)
    have a nice day :]
    izamar

    ReplyDelete