Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Entering the blog world

Hello,
My name is hector and this is my blog. If you think Iam cool then you definetly think this blog is the BEST! I will posting up things like music, pop culture, food, coolness, life, and basically something interesting that happened in my day.

So lets start of with my first blog

First I would like to say Iam officially a Mac owner and that I finally got rid of my old computer, which was horrible and a PC. So... Macs = Coolness.

Ive been listening to Hall & Oates for the last few months and let me tell you what, an amazing duet. If you love 80's music that everybody thinks its cheesy then you'll love them.

Here some of my favorites tracks

I Can't Go For That(No Can Do)
one of my kareoke selections


and Everytime You Go Away
Perfect song for a loving couple with no strong hold

Also, this pass weekend I went to a cafe called Reb's Cafe in Benson, AZ. Looked like regular ol' diner. Decided to order their Philly Cheese Steak and the aftermath was the beatiful feeling of satisfaction. The onions and green peppers sauted at a perfect range complementing the provolone cheese melted over the steak protected by a long roll. Amazing.

And that is all for today but before I leave I want to give some shout outs. Alex, hope you feel better. Ricardo, I knows youze be reading my blogz. Alexis, Will, Paulie, Nate, Jaqwan, Chivo, Juan, Emily, Christians amd all other band people lets kick ass this year. And Tricia, well blogging cant describe feelings so... see you tommorrow. Thank you for reading and have a good night.

6 comments:

  1. Hey Hector, I'm excited for your future Blogs!!

    -Alexsis

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey hector!
    i finally checked out your blog! :)
    i loved the pixs! from Adam Spizak
    they make nice backgrounds for your computer vrd? jaja
    izamar

    ReplyDelete
  3. you've only got 3 comments?
    well, 4 with mine.
    anyway, spr34d 73h word, man!!
    your blog's pretty cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hector!,
    I always thought bloging was cool but never went for it for the simple fact that other people thinks its dum, anyways im saying thanks now i have courage to blog!
    -ur cool but im cooler

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice way to share part of our world, good way to get CrateKings message out too...
    keep the Blogs up and share the dope music.

    Listen to DILLA!!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Il_t4yAKbHQ

    ReplyDelete