Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Slow, but progressful, climb up

When time goes by slowly take the time to really see what's going on. Doing this you may see the most interesting things. Things you wouldn't of noticed if you were wining because time was going too slow. Slow progress can also be seen like this. A slow progress can be used to take time and see the things that can help when finally you make to the peak of your destination. Try not to see slow as a negative but as an advantage.

The next generation of Apple MacBooks are just around the corner for the holiday season. Even though the 160GB MacBook goes for $1,299 and the 250GB $1,599 the older MacBooks are going for under $1,000. It has new features such as a fully click-able track pad, new Nvidia graphics card, 5 hours of stated battery life and an LED back-lite screen similar to the MacBook Pro. Well, I know what I want for Christmas.







This is maybe one the coolest things I've seen a long while. Medicoms Toy's Bearbrick joined with one of my favorite Electronica groups ,Daft Punk, to create a pair off bears with their signature attire. Awesomely cute. Set to be released March 2009.






Bansky again attacks New York. Part of his rat pieces this time he shoots at the publicity channels like Fox News, CNN, MSNBC, and etc give to presidential candidates around this time. Even though I am very into politics and I highly support one of the presidential candidates, most of you know who, you have to admit his arts pretty clever. He also shoots at painters commonly seen on New York skyscrapers.






That's all for today. I am currently listening to Murs's Murs for President and let me tell you, I recommend it. Today was a pleasantly good day. PSAT'S went well, we saw a movie in Mr. Reitz, found out my GPA went up, after school was wonderful, and we have two days left till Homecoming.

1 comment:

  1. Jesus christ man

    you can't be serious

    150gb for >1000$

    Fucking outrageous.
    And "OMG NEW NVIDIA GRAPHICS CARD"
    Fuck man, you can get a decent one of those for like ~80$

    This is why I hate macs.
    It's the only reason it wouldn't work between us

    ReplyDelete