Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Laughter with Another

Do you think laughter is more satisfying with a companion? I think so. First period, I get to share my laughter with Alex and Ricardo, on a good day with another member of the media club. Being that it's so early in the morning you think laughter is the last thing on my mind but really it's the first, using to commence yet another day. Leaving 1st period I got to 2nd period, "Percussion Master" or drumline. Coming inside the class I immediately see Paul and Will. Just looking at them I laugh with them joining in confusion on why I am laughing. With Alexis, we make a smart movie, song, t.v. show, or youtube video analogy and right off we start cracking up. On a lucky Chenzo may be there and that's always a blast. 3rd period is always fun. Walking up to the class I already see Chivo, Gilbert, Ignacio, and Andrew (not in my class) and laugh it up a little till the bell rings. Inside the class I always have everyone in the class to enjoy laughter with. Even Mr. Reitz. Lunch, on some days we have those lunches where we're laughing through the whole 35 minutes but on a normal day I just enjoy and share those cute little laughs joined by saying "Oh geez..." with Tricia. 4th period, Mr. Santa-Cruz. I do not have to say more. And then I have Alex and Ricardo in there. 5th period, when Mr. Baladov feels like it he actually makes the class fun and with Ricardos smart-ass humor I always enjoy a few laughs with my fellow classmates. Once in a while Me and Will crack up some inside jokes. 6th period, Mr. Reff promised that we will be laughing in class all through this semester. He has not let us down one bit. I have enjoyed quiet a lot laughs with the other classmates in there because of Mr. Reff. 7th period, just saying "Hello" to Dr. Letter makes me laugh. His mellowness leaves you so comfortable you just have to laugh. Having to sit in the same table with Daniel always comes with a few nice little crack ups. Ending school and seeing Tricia we always claim a laughter at the same time just for the simple fact we are seeing each other again. After that is band practice and there always laughs to share there. But don't just take my word. See for yourself, see how sharing laughter feels so much better than regular ol' laughter.

Atmosphere released the video for "You" today of their album "When Life Gives You Lemons, You Paint That Shit Gold". Remember those finger skateboards. Yeah, you'll be seeing a lot of that in this video. Weird because the song has nothing to do about that...


I really don't have nothing else to blog. As a matter a fact I wasn't going to blog today but some anonymous comment made. So there you go anonymous.

No comments:

Post a Comment