Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Stinky Living Room

On Saturday I attended a local hip-hop "show". Show is quoted because how can a show be a show if the acts only performed for about 10-15 minutes? There were four acts, 4 x 15 = exactly 60 mins, for $5 dollars. Okay, that averages about $0.08 per minute. Shows at the Rialto usually go for $25 and last a good 4 hours and a half. That averages out $0.09 per minute. It's about the same. But how are you going to compare the local acts to Wu-Tang Clan, Atmosphere, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, and etc. So I guess my complaint is not the performance, like I said "local acts", it is the goddamn $5 I had to spend for bad sound quality and songs I could have heard on myspace. Like Ricardo said, "I wish there was a home or back button in these situations."

And now for some real MPC 2000 use:
Damu the Fudgemunk - "Prosper" (Live)


Shall we keep the fail vibe going? Why not! These are the top 10 fails of 2009.





Hilarious. Well, since school is not for another 2 or so weeks I guess I will be blogging some more. See ya'll next time.

1 comment:

  1. So...just for future posting, it's not necessary to put an "and" right before an "etc.". You just put "etc.", assuming there will be more than one of those things you're listing.

    Besides that, your blogs can be somewhat amusing. :)

    ReplyDelete